Monday, June 22, 2009

Super Enchiladas

I LOVE it when people bring me meals after a baby...and not just because i don't have to cook. I love trying other people's favorite recipes and then adding them to my collection. Here's one from Julie, a friend in my mom's group. It was so good!

Buy a rotisserie chicken and pull all the chicken off of it. Put all the chicken in a big bowl, then add 1 drained can of black beans, 1 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of salsa (she uses 1/2 salsa verde and 1/2 505 organic salsa from Sprouts). Mix.
Drizzle salsa verde at the bottom of the baking pan, then put chicken mixture in whole wheat Tortillas, sprinkle Cheddar cheese in them and then roll up and place in pan. Top them with more salsa and cheddar.
Bake at 375 for 35 min. It makes a ton.

She brought it over with a Mexican green salad (with peppers and avocado, tomatoes, etc). and salsa + sour cream dressing plus some Mexican-style rice. It was SUPERB!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Um, so like I KNOW you have a nice camera because you blog about it and stuff, so maybe, perhaps you could take a picture or two of these dishes to post along with the recipe? Pretty please?